Saturday, September 11, 2010

Opinions needed!!!

Hey guys!  I finished the skirt that I was working on (in a hurry since some friends decided to stop by last night!) and I'm not completely convinced that I like it.  What do you think?  Would you wear this?

My darling husband told me it looked like a cheerleader's skirt.  So, should it be a halloween costume, or can I wear it to a wedding today? 

I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, since I didn't have a pattern.  There were a few structural issues that I encountered, but a bit of fabric sewn here or there really did the trick!  Nice, low expectations are the key.  You'll surprise yourself that way!  This skirt, for example, only needed to fit at the waist.  Then, every other seam can be off, lopsided, adjustable, or what not.  You should try making one!  But first tell me if I should wear this one to the wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment