Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finally Finished

Hey all,

I finally finished the Christmas stockings that I started a few weeks ago.  I'm pretty proud, since they were my first project completed in the round and they were my first colorwork experience, as well.  The first one (the red with tan toe and heel) came out with a better shape, but the second one (tan with red toe and heel) had a much more successful snowflake pattern.  My favorite part is the button flap thinger to hang it from.  Now I can use these and I'll have the perfect shape as well as a much improved colorwork section. 

I finally got motivated to finish this project because now I have the next one to work on:  felt food for my nephew to play with.  I can't wait!  I got all the felt I need from JoAnn Fabric for about $5.  Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment