Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I've been a bad blogger...

I know, I know.  It's been a couple of days and I haven't posted.  Now, to the ordinary blogger this might not be a big deal.  But to me, it's pretty sad.  Because, you see, I don't have a job or kids and this blog is a great reason to get up and be productive each and every day.  Now, before you go thinking I spent the past 2 days in bed, hear me out:  I have tried.  It's just that nothing has been successful.

I'm working on knitting some Christmas stockings (early, I know, but a friend just showed me how to use the "magic loop" and I'm enthusiastic about getting back into knitting.) I'm using the Short Row Toe that I found on this site.   I ran out of yarn.

Then, I started working on a skirt that I'm fashioning using some of my existing skirts as patterns.  I ran out of fabric.

Then, we had too many leftovers and I didn't cook dinner last night.

So here we are.  I cooked dinner tonight, and I bought more yarn and fabric.  We rearranged our work area so that I have more room (aka stop having breakdowns out of frustration) when I'm working on my projects.  There will be more finished projects soon, my friends, soon.  For now, be jealous of my dinner: (and my yummy Fat Tire that was on sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment