Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like...

Happy December!

I've decided to try my hand at posting as many Christmas themed posts as possible this month.  It should (in theory) be very possible as this is the first Christmas spent as a married couple, in our new home.  Lots to do and decorate and bake and make special.  


For this first edition of  "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas", Santa stopped by our house.  It was a special moment.  I had just put our homemade stockings up, using our fabulous new monogrammed mugs as weights, when the big guy popped over to leave something for Dillon.  He fumbled around for a few minutes, but finally managed to get the package to stay in that stocking.  With the help of some paperclips.  
 
What was it?  Naturally, it was a giant lottery ticket with scratch off things for each day in December.  Like an Advent calendar.  Except not nearly as Christianity-themed. 

P.S. YES, I KNOW "BEGINNING" IS SPELLED WRONG IN MY PICTURE.  Yes, I am a college graduate.  But I am not going to fix it because it way too darn long to figure out how to get that picture on here and I'm also going to go ahead and claim that the fumes from the heavy cleaning I did this morning were getting to me.  So just ignore it.  That's what I'm going to do.

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! I love your stockings too!You would be proud of me...today I baked! They are called poor mans turtles, and they're so easy! You put pretzels on a cookie sheet, set a rolo on top. Pop them in the oven for a couple minutes, just to soften the rolo. Then you press a peacon into the top. They look amazing! AND they only take 5 minutes! :)

    ReplyDelete