Friday, December 10, 2010

More It's beginning to look a lot like...

I wanted to make some snowflakes to hang on our wall, so I bought a huge piece of blue paper (since white wouldn't show up very well on our boring apartment walls) and cut some perfect squares.  A tip: if you do this, find very thin blue paper or very sharp scissors or else your fingers will be mad at you. 

Then, I taped them together in a bannerish manner, and my lovely tall husband helped me hang it up above our patio door.  Thanks hubby!  I like them---and got some of the best snowflakes I've ever made out of the deal!  You can find websites to help you with your creativity if you get stumped.  Fifteen snowflakes that I would have "designed" myself would probably all have come out the same.  Oh I love how Christmassy our apartment looks right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment