Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas to you!

 
(What's that I see in that photo??  A lovely vintage dress and a tiny peek at the belt Santa brought me this Christmas?)
 I got exactly what I had been hoping for this year!  Do you know what this is?
It's my little Zumi 2.0 that my dear husband got for me.  So you can all expect to see some delightful vintage-looking videos soon!  I really wanted this little baby so that I can have a few videos of Dillon and I before we have any kids, before we are too settled, while we go out and about and do fun spontaneous things.  Wouldn't it be amazing to see video of your parents when they had just gotten married?  It's my goal, at least.    Now it's just learning to edit videos into amazing little movies like this lady.  Did you get just what you were hoping for?

Enjoy your last bits of holiday spirit!  And then wish me luck as I send in my graduate school application today! 


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  We had a great time up north with my family, and then down south with Dillon's family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment