Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Today is the best

I am so thankful, on Thanksgiving Eve, for this life.  Rough moment happen, that's for sure.  But all in all, I am so blessed.



This is a moment to look around & remember.  Not because my house is clean, no definitely not.  But because my son has found the comfort that he needs through his challenging time of teething, learning to crawl, learning to pull up.  Learning how to fall and then try again.  And learning so much that I don't even know yet.  I am so grateful that I can be his comfort today, when our house smells like homemade bread and sweet potatoes and green bean casserole.  And I am thankful for the break he has convinced me to take in this busy day of packing for a trip to Grandmas.  I am thankful for this nap he is taking, with a full  belly, on my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment