Friday, January 7, 2011

lucky me!!!

This is the guy!  A few things have happened and come to my attention this week that make me realize how incredibly blessed and lucky I am to have such an amazing man in my life.  He is the perfect one for me, even though we fight (maybe even fight a lot) and drive each other nuts sometimes.  But we are perfect together in at least one way:  we have the same solid beliefs in Christ and what it means to live our lives for Him.

I was reminded this week of just how big of a challenge that is for some couples; I know that no matter what happens, Dillon and I view everything from the same christian perspective and will be able to live our lives together that way.  My faith is not challenged because of the environment that I live in, instead, it is encouraged.  So this week I've been thanking God for this man, and doing a lot of praying for other couples to experience this same blessing.  (not MY blessing, but, you know, their own) 

Don't forget to thank the Lord for the blessings in your life this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment