Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Potato chip bag
I followed a tutorial to fuse three target bags together (although it didn't seem to do much fusing. Maybe it's our iron) and then used some lettering from a plastic Wal-Mart bag for the wording. Over the top, I put a cut up ziploc bag because it is food quality (and hasn't been melted from the fusing). I used some stash fabric and came up with this:
It took me forever to finally get around to putting on the velcro. I thought it was going to be a big project, but it turns out that the stuff I bought was self-adhesive. This means that no matter how hard you try to sew it on for industrial-strength reinforcement, your needle will get so gummed up that you can't sew. So I let the adhesive do its thing. Ta Da! Done!