Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What to do with all the whipped cream?

Using that new pie plate was a highlight of the week for me.  Keeping with the "everything fallholidaythanksgiving/christmas" spirit that's visible the second you set foot into a mall, I made a pumpkin pie.  Let me tell you it was delicious.


So delicious, in fact, that we took it over to my in-law's house so that I didn't eat any more.  I even made my own whipped cream!  Horay!  oh wait... now we have a giant batch of leftover whipped cream since most people prefer a dollop instead of a bowl full.  Thus, I discovered another tasty treat:  whipped cream mixed with instant chocolate pudding!!!  I feel like everyone and their grandma already have discovered this little treat, but until now, I had been ignorant of the delightful dessert.  I think I'll have to go out and get some teddy grahams to dip in there.  Yup.  I'm an adult.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linds! Love the blog...the etsy store...and everything you've been up to! I'm so proud of how much you've done and I'm jealous of the time you have to do it, so I've decided to live vicariously though you...as I do with so many of my "crafty icons"...haha :) I can't wait to see more of your work...you are so talented! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete