Monday, July 14, 2014

2 months

My growing boy!

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7
Week 8


You are smiling at us with some regularity now,  and we suspect that you are working up a chuckle.  You and I have sorted out a few things, and now you are eating more efficiently and giving us more frequent moments of "happy baby", which we love.  You rolled over at 5 weeks old and continue to evade tummy-time by flipping over right away.  We've been going for lots of walks and you sleep like a baby (ha!) when you're in your carseat/stroller.  You've recently figured out that you like being swaddled and don't fight for your life anymore.

 The part where I get sappy...I can no longer fit my thumb and finger around your thigh and it makes me sad that I'll never be able to again although I knew you were going to grow sometime.  I always want to remember how you fold your hands so angelically at your chest while you nurse ("it couldn't have been me who was crying so hard just 2 minutes ago! ") or how you don't mind one bit when I stare and stare and stare at you and imagine what will come of this life that seems so little now. Ok im gonna cry so let's just spend a minute thinking about all the poop, shall we? 

No comments:

Post a Comment