Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Expressionless

Hey all.  Sorry it's been awhile.  Our little bundle of joy has been continuing to sleep poorly so I've been catching a lot of naps while he naps during the day.  Also, I started cooking again.  That's right.  I got motivated to feed myself and my husband!

I just thought I'd share a little struggle I've been having.  It's in regard to my son.  He FINALLY started giving us little giggles (the best sound in the world) and has huge smiles that are all gums and I love it.  He gets excited when I blow raspberries on his tummy and smiles really big and then brings his hands to his mouth like he just can't handle the excitement.  It's awesome.  But I can't take any pictures of it.

Every time I try to take his picture when he is doing something cute, he freezes and stares at my phone, expressionless.  So  I have a million expressionless photos of my son. Just try to imagine all the cute things he was doing before he spotted my phone.  Here you are:









I finally caught him in the pack and play one morning, and this is a horrible picture but at least I caught his smile before a tooth started ruining his perfect gummy grin.


I did get a couple more recently, here's my favorite.

Update:  His carseat straps aren't usually this loose.  This was mid-getting him out.


So these are my problems. I know, it's a rough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment