Monday, January 9, 2012

HELP! I have no storage in my bathroom!

So what does a person do when their bathroom has this much shelving/storage?

By the way, does anyone know what the two metal things above the sink are??? They look like toilet paper holders to me, but the curved back is going the wrong direction for that... Anyone?



Well, this girl got some metal baskets from Target (Dollar section, baby!) as Halloween decorations. Yup. Halloween. I removed a towel bar from the wall, and repurposed the nails in the walls and hung the baskets up. One for my hubby, one for me. Perfect! The only thing that would make it better was if I suddenly got more ambition and sewed some fabric liners so that I could store my smaller items like mascara without them falling through the bottom. But lets face it...that's not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment